Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Rodent Report (Volume 4)

Hiya, welcome back to the show! I'm suprised we even made it this far, most rodent radio shows go out out of businiss by now. I guess we're better than them, and it feels good to be better. Well, get ready, and be perpared for........

Rodent Report


Cheezer- Zzzzzz.....zzzzzz....zzz- oh-what-when-where-WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE DO YOU LIVE? BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING WITH THOSE CAMERAS! HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF PRIVACY?!?!

Stage crew- Shut up, it's Rodent Report time!

Cheezer- Ooopsies. Welcome back to another edition of Rodent Report! I'm Cheezer, your host who did not just see me freak out. I also was not sleeping on the job. Well, maybe, but not deeply. Just resting my eyes. Yeah, mice need the extra sparkle, yeah, yeah, I like cupcakes, yeah, yeah, do you, yeah? Huh? Huh? HUH?

Stage crew- You're hopeless. Pellet, take Cheezer's spot for now.

pellet- Okay. *Goes on set* Hello, and welcome to another exciting edition of Rodent Report. I'm Pellet, your substitute host. To get this over quickly, here's a newsflash by Ears. Your turn Ears.

Ears- NO! I refuse to give my newsflash. It's a free country. IT's A FREE COUNTRY, DARN IT!!!!!!

Cheezer- *wakes up* SHUT UP EARS AND GIVE THE STINKING NEWREPORT!

Ears- NO!

Cheezer- YES!

Ears- NOOOOOO!!!!!!

Cheezer- Yes, Yes, YES!!!!! *pounces on Ears and begins tugging*

Ears- AHHH! Don't pull my ears!

Cheezer- I'll put on your ears if I feel like it!

Pellet- Well, I'll give the newsflash, i guess. *straightens tie*

Guinea pig found guilty of Theft

THE BRIGHTINGS, RODENTIA- Yesterday at Paro's Pillows for all Purposes, the guina pig Hank Kerchief was caught stealing pillows. When we forced him to spill the beans, we got invaluable information.

"Fine. I was going to stuff the pillows with caffine powder and get high for the heck of it. The ferret Krystal Shanda Leer designed the whole method after watching "Wait until Dark". Not giving anything else."

And he didn't. The Possum Police left the scene in attempt to find miss Krystal Leer. As for Hank, he's going down as history as the first cavy ever behind bars. Back to Cheezer.

Cheezer- Wow, Pellet, that was incredible. And back over to Pellet for tonight's entertainment.

Pellet- Already? Aw, fine. Well, The signups have been filled, and tonight at the Fenic Fox School of Dance, the first annual dance competition will be held. The way the dancers are going? Dance Dance Revolution. There will be only versus, no doubles. The songs will get harder as they go, and here are the matchings for round one:

Cheezer vs. Minksey, performing "Oops!..I did it Again"
Flinch vs. Pux, performing "I Will Survive"
Howl vs. Pat, performing "Get Busy"
Sella vs. Screaming Mimi performing "Geine in a Bottle"
Ratzo vs. Rizo performing "speed over Bethoven"
Mandy vs. Cousin Pawn performing "Walk Away"

The matches for round two? Only time will tell. Back to Cheezer.

Cheezer- Well, considering that I'm insane, Ears is refusing to do anything but whine and moan that his ears hurt, and Pellet's done the whole show, I think we should wrap it up. Your ideas, Pellet?

Pellet- Swell idea.

Cheezer- Well, goodbye until next time on another Rodent Report!

*jazzy ending music*

No comments: